ABOUT WILDHORSE AT PROSPECT
Wildhorse at Prospect is an intimate enclave of Colorado ski homes overlooking the spectacular Maroon Bells Wilderness. Built for those seeking a mix of adventure and easy living, the neighborhood is set above the valley floor on the flanks of Mt. Crested Butte. Wildhorse provides the perfect setting to enjoy the best of Colorado: fresh air, mountain splendor, and relaxed lifestyle of this small, family-oriented town. With unparalleled views, modern home designs, and nature at your doorstep, Wildhorse at Prospect is a legend in the making. We invite you to explore more.
Each new home within Wildhorse at Prospect features a modern floorplan, exquisite interior designs, and high-caliber craftsmanship and materials. Both home models comprise over 3,800 square feet of living space, including four bedroom suites with private bathrooms, a heated 2-car garage, and plenty of room for family and entertaining. Then head out to the oversized deck, with views to the south of Mt. Crested Butte and to the north overlooking the East River Valley. The combination of a modern home, exquisite finishes, and plenty of space make Wildhorse at Prospect the place to be.
We’re building a project worthy of the dramatic setting – Wildhorse owners enjoy all the benefits of a family home with the convenience of a fully managed property. Instead of hassles, the carefree, no maintenance lifestyle allows owners peace of mind. The Homeowners Association provides property management for all exterior components of the home, and third-party property managers provide 24-7 management options to meet the owner’s needs. Wildhorse at Prospect is a well-maintained and sustainable community that our owners, whether full time or seasonal, are proud to visit and call home.
The new Wildhorse at Prospect ski homes feature many refined appointments:
- In-floor radiant heat
- Engineered wood floors
- Vaulted ceilings and large view windows
- Covered, oversized decks with double doors and a gas hookup
- Family room located on main living level
- Spacious master suite located on its own level, upstairs
- Master suite bath features a deep soak tub, a oversized shower & a double vanity
- Each guest suite features its own attached & full bathroom
- Natural rock fireplace with forged iron gate and reclaimed wood mantle
- Knotty alder doors with top of the line hardware throughout the home
- Vaulted entryway features stone tile floor
- Designer lighting system throughout the home
- Natural stone tops in kitchen and baths
- Front walkway of beautiful flagstone
- Spacious and heated, 2-car garage with lots of storage
- Home security and monitoring system
- Reliable 24/7-365 property management and maintenance